Home for the holidays? We’ve got you covered! Check out our list of holiday events in the South Bay that are not to be missed, and that are sure to get you feeling festive!
- Manhattan Beach Pier Lighting
- 30th annual MB pier lighting, Wednesday 11/20 from 6pm-9pm in Downtown Manhattan Beach. Downtown merchants will be open until 9pm, and local restaurants will be offering special samples for the season!
- Hermosa Beach tree Lighting
- Saturday, 12/7 – 11am-8pm Celebrate the season – Hermosa style, as we light the tree at the end of the pier!
- Manhattan Beach Fireworks Show and Skechers Snow Park Festival
- Sunday, 12/8 – live music and a holiday fireworks show over the pier, as well as a temporary snow park to bring a taste of the winter season to us beach folks!
- Snow Park is open until 6:30pm and Fireworks begin at 7pm